Opening the photolithography cleanrooms
Building of the laboratory (a brief
description in Czech enclosed):
- completing the technical documentation: Oct 1998
- finishing the ventilation system: Jul 1999
- opening the section of the photolithography for hybrid structures: Sep 1999
- opening the section of the photolithography for monolithic structures: Aug 2000
- completing documentation
for building of the new cleanrooms for electron-beam nanolithography:
- final building approval of the new EBL cleanrooms: Oct 2007
Click to overview the laboratory.
Rules of operation (in Czech) which are to be observed by all persons entering the cleanrooms here .
Non-complicated photomasks can be
designed directly in the laboratory.
Lithography can be performed on substrates from various semiconductor and other materials.
Assembling and wiring of most experimental samples can be performed in the laboratory, as well.
Examples of some samples prepared in the laboratory here.
Contact to the laboratory:
|Phone: (+420) 220318-###:|
|Karel Hruskafirstname.lastname@example.org||-527, (-460, -492)|
|Stanislav Hucekemail@example.com||-413, (-460, -492)|
|Vlastimil Jurkafirstname.lastname@example.org||-527, (-460, -492)|
|Zdenek Vybornyemail@example.com||-589, (-413, -460, -492)|
Last updated: Mar 10, 2010